I support passionate and skilled business owners who love what they do, but hate the marketing part of things
My name is Patrysha – that is Patricia with a y – and my why is encouraging marketing excellence in small town small business owners and unconventional professionals through empowerment, education and example.
That’s quite a mouthful, isn’t it?
What it means is that I support passionate and skilled business owners who love what they do, but hate the marketing part of things.
Here is where I put my nearly 20 years of small business marketing experience to work helping my clients navigate the new realities of digital and traditional media. I work with movers, shakers and dreamers with small budgets and hesitancy over computers.
I’ve been there, done that and lived to tell the tale. (In everything except the computer hesitancy part – I started playing with computers long before it was cool!) Unlike many other geeks – computer, marketing and otherwise – I’ve worked to maintain the ability to translate it into plain English.
My aim is to help you market your business through education & empowerment and example. I do that by using my writing and teaching talents to promote small business owners and through individual and group coaching and training sessions.
If you’re struggling with overwhelm in marketing your business, sign up for my free email list – it’s the best place to really start to get a feel for my capabilities and decide if I’m the right marketing and promotions person to support your business.
- 2016 Participant in Top Guns Local Investment Competition for Small Business Week
- 2015 Participant in Top Guns Local Investment Competition for Small Business Week
- 2010 FIERCE AWARD NOMINEE – Sponsored by Mom Magazine
- 2005 – RIDE (REDUCING IMPAIRED DRIVING EFFECTS) Grand Prize Winner – Video Production Category – Consultant for winning team entry – McLennan, AB
Toastmaster Competent Communicator & Competent Leader
- Delivered my first presentation to small town small business owners in Mclennan, Alberta in 2004.
- Had a name mention in Chatelaine magazine (February 2013)
- 21 years since starting my first home based small business (Edmonton) July 2, 1997
Writing: About Pages, Press Releases, Product Descriptions, Web copy, Brochures, Postcards, Newspaper Ads
Videography: Promotional and educational videos for small business and non-profit organizations.
Online training and workshops: Covering topics in small business development including website building, publicity and social media.
Personal & Business Coaching: One on one coaching to develop strategic plans for common business challenges facing unconventional professionals
Live speaking services: Delivering strategic training to small business groups and staff.