- Are you a small business owner who struggles to balance the planning with the doing?
- Do you feel overwhelmed when it comes to figuring out what you should be doing in your business to meet your goals?
- Would you like to develop systems that support the success of your business for the coming year?
- Would you like to create a marketing plan so that you’re not flying by the seat of your pants when it comes to advertising and promotions?
- Are you facing challenges in your business because you don’t have a plan?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then this program is for you. Simply spend 30 minutes each day learning and applying simple techniques and strategies to complete a marketing plan that you can then execute or delegate with complete confidence.
Imagine finally getting over your excuses and creating a business plan that you can use to guide your decisions. What will you do with less stress and more money? It really is just one click and 30 short lessons away.
It takes 30 days to develop a habit. It’s common knowledge that working on our business is just as important as working in our business, but making a habit of setting aside time for planning can be difficult. This program sets you up to build 30 minutes of focused planning time into your day.
When faced with any large task or series of tasks, you should break the work down into short, timed intervals. This is the simple methodology of the Pomodoro technique. This trains your brain to focus for short periods and helps you stay on top of deadlines.
We’re more likely to complete tasks if someone else is involved. It’s easy to break promises to yourself, it’s much harder to break a commitment to someone else. This program provides accountability.
So often we fail to achieve our goals or fail to follow through with our task because we do not have sufficient guidance or motivation. This program was set up to challenge you to set your goals and encourage you to plan a stepped process to achieve them.
When you sign up, you’ll be added to the Facebook Group that will provide group support and encouragement throughout the month (and beyond if you choose to stay). This group provides a forum where you can ask questions, share wins and brainstorm with the other program members. If you choose not to participate in the group, it’s advised that you find an accountability partner to check in with to keep you on track throughout the month.
Starting the first weekday after you sign up, you will receive an email each day outlining the teaching and task for the day, there may be website links to explore or worksheets to download.
The first week’s topics are
- Day 1 – Gather your tools – setting the scene for success
- Day 2 – Asset Assessment Where are you now? What do you have to work with?
- Day 3 – Stating your intentions
- Day 4 – Defining your intentions
- Day 5 – Creating Cheater Vision Boards
There are a full 30 days of lessons that will take you six weeks to work through if you spend 30 minutes each week day working on the activities.
There are no “have-to” tasks when it comes to this program, but it is a good idea to commit to completing the tasks on a daily basis. This is so that spending time working on your business instead of in your business becomes a habit over the next 30 days. But if that doesn’t work for you or your business, feel free to refine the timing so it works for you.
Some previous program participants found that completing the tasks every day wasn’t possible, so they bulked 2 or 3 challenges together on slower days and didn’t stress about it on busier days. It’s important when doing this to take breaks between tasks, the reason why is explained in the program emails.