My name is Patrysha – that is Patrysha with a y – and my why is encouraging marketing excellence in small town small business owners through empowerment, education and example.
By day, I do so locally through a phenomenal non-profit organization called Community Futures Yellowhead East. There I am a business advisor, certified business coach, trained facilitator and small business basics teacher. Then there’s Patrysha.com – one of my two side projects that bring me joy and varying degrees of income.
Here is where I put my nearly 20 years of small business marketing experience to work helping small business owners navigate the new realities of digital and traditional media. I work with rural movers, shakers and dreamers with small budgets and hesitancy over computers.
I’ve been there, done that and lived to tell the tale. (In everything except the computer hesitancy part – I started playing with computers long before it was cool!) Unlike many other geeks – computer, marketing and otherwise – I’ve worked to maintain the ability to translate it into plain English.
My aim is to help you market your small town small business through education & empowerment and example. I do that by using my writing and teaching talents to promote small business owners and through individual and group coaching and training sessions.
If you’re struggling with overwhelm in marketing your small town small business, sign up for my free email list. You’ll get a coupon for 30% off your first order of any product or service in my catalog along with a free checklist so you can self-check your marketing game to identify where you can improve.
- 2016 Participant in Top Guns Local Investment Competition for Small Business Week
- 2015 Participant in Top Guns Local Investment Competition for Small Business Week
- 2010 FIERCE AWARD NOMINEE – Sponsored by Mom Magazine
- 2005 – RIDE (REDUCING IMPAIRED DRIVING EFFECTS) Grand Prize Winner – Video Production Category – Consultant for winning team entry – McLennan, AB
Toastmaster Competent Communicator & Competent Leader
- Delivered my first presentation to small town small business owners in Mclennan, Alberta in 2004.
- Had a name mention in Chatelaine magazine (February 2013)
- 20 years since starting my first small business (albeit in the city of Edmonton) July 2, 1997
Personal & Business Coaching: One on one coaching to develop strategic plans for common business challenges facing small town small business owners.
Live speaking services: Delivering strategic training to small business groups and staff.
Start Improving Your Marketing Now
Subscribe to get 30% off your first order plus a free checklist to fine tune your local marketing reach plus an occasional email to help inspire you to marketing excellence in your small town small business.